Jul 23, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
With the NFL Lockout still in full force, we look to stories like these to help us pass the time. Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler is getting married to his girlfriend, former MTV star Kristin Cavallari of “The Hills” fame.
Earlier in the week, the wedding registry details leaked to the media and showed off some of the items that the happy couple would like to receive from invited guests:
The former reality star and her fiancé are registered at Williams and Sonoma and Crate and Barrel.
For wedding guests willing to dig a little deeper, the soon-to-be newlyweds are also asking for a Williams-Sonoma copper stockpot ($429.95), a Williams-Sonoma 19-piece knife block set ($2,799.95) and a Breville smart oven ($249.95). For those who can’t splurge, a $2.95 Crate & Barrel teabag rest plate shaped like a teapot also made the cut.
The one thing that we learned from this story, Jay Cutler loves his cutlery.
Update: It appears that registry isn’t going to be filled, Cutler and Ms. Cavallari have allegedly broken up.
OMG! Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari’s wedding registry [Windy City Gridiron]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found