Jul 19, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
You may remember Titans receiver Kenny Britt from such hits as a felony car chase with police in April, resisting arrest in June and another resisting arrest this month when police saw a marijuana cigar in his car. So naturally Britt is going to be called up on stage and handcuffed by Britney Spears during her Femme Fatale Tour in Nashville on Monday.
Photos? Oh yes, there are photos. (One slightly NSFW).
I’m going to be very sad to see this NFL lockout end.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
What you missed while celebrating the Weinermobile’s 75th birthday …
- Midwest heat wave fells Halladay, Phillies vs. Cubs. He should be OK, though.
- Silly Coyote, planking’s for kids!
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
Deer … the eavesdroppers of the forest.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Play Video: Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes, Orb finishes fourth
- Play Video: Traditions of the Preakness Stakes
- Play Video: NBC Sports Live Extra tutorial
- Play Video: Gary Stevens wins third Preakness
- Play Video: Konig takes Stage 7, van Garderen retains overall lead
- Play Video: Highlights: Sharks take critical Game 3 in OT