Jul 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
For one moment on Sunday, the U.S. women’s soccer team — and this kid in the middle of the photo — were on top of the world. But the 1-0 lead didn’t hold up, as you know. Still, a legend was born that day. We will never forget your passion for women’s soccer, kid who did the Truffle Shuffle.
It was also a great day for Washington State University, as you’ll see.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
Time to salute the Taco Bell Employee of the Month…
- Did you get your MC Hammer bobblehead?
- Rafael Nadal celebrates Wimbledon loss by hitting the beach with his girlfriend.
- Marlins reliever naps during game, gets ripped by announcers.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
Dogs love war stories. Forest rangers who were about to finally get to leave this mountain, not so much.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement