Jul 18, 2011, 3:48 PM EDT
Planking, you’ve had your time in America. Consider yourself replaced. After weeks of tracking the rise of planking as it made it’s way from Australia into the minds and homes of America, your proud planking correspondents here at OTB are sorry to announce that planking it kaput. In its place is something much cooler; a concept called “Leisure Diving”, in which one launches his or her body into a pool of water while trying to strike the most nonchalant pose possible, sometimes while wearing actual leisure wear. In other words, white people are acting crazy again.
Do it right and it’ll make you a star. Do it wrong and everybody will know you’re a poser. Choose wisely.
You can take a look at more Leisure Diving examples on their website’s gallery. Yes, it has already become self aware.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights