Jul 17, 2011, 8:31 AM EDT
Back in the day, one of the best fighters that I have ever seen was “Sugar” Shane Mosley and personally, I have never seen him lose a fight like this one.
Recently, Shane divorced his wife Jin and during the divorce settlement, all of the championship belts that he earned while boxing will be going to his three kids after his ex-wife won them in the divorce settlement:
His ex-wife Jin has been given custody of the title trophies Mosley won during his career – and they’ll be handed to each of their three minor children when they turn 18.
The former Mrs. Mosley has also been handed half of the profits her ex-husband makes from DVDs of the big fights he participated in while the couple was married – and half of Sugar Shane’s fight purses from bouts against the likes of Oscar de la Hoya during their marriage
Mosley loses boxing belts in divorce settlement [Toronto Sun]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins third straight pole in Monaco
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy