Jul 16, 2011, 6:43 AM EST
We know that Michael Jordan might be the most competitive human being to walk the earth and likes to do a little betting everyone once in awhile.
During the first round of the American Century celebrity golf tournament, a fan following the action bet him an unknown amount cash that he couldn’t hit the green during his first shot of a par three.
The first bad decision for the fan, betting against Michael Jordan in anything and the second bad decision, throwing your money on the ground for Michael to take:
Michael Jordan makes bet with fan, takes his money [The Basketball Jones]
Here is Michael Jordan Betting He’ll Hit Green on Par 3 [Busted Coverage]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found