Jul 16, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
The one thing that I do know about NBA players is that they don’t like to lose at anything that is basketball-related, even if it a friendly game of the knockout.
Recently, Dwayne Wade hosted his D-Wade All Star Basketball Camp at Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and decided to play the game with some of the campers.
When it appeared that Wade was going to lose the game, Wade decided to do a little cheating by blocking one of the shots of a camper that could have eliminated him:
Sadly for Wade, he still lost the game and I guess that bad NBA Finals karma is still haunting Heat players.
D-Wade Cheats, Goes Mutombo on Camper [NBC Miami]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Bruins stymie Blackhawks, take Game 3
- Survival and heartbreak at US Open
- PHT: Hossa day to day with upper-body injury
- Protesters back in streets of Brazilian cities
- Posnanski: More Open heartbreak for Mickelson
- Radio hosts fired for mocking ex-NFL player with ALS
- PBT: Unheralded Green could steal NBA Finals MVP