Jul 14, 2011, 11:02 AM EST
I grew up near San Francisco, so neither of these things bother me that much. Likewise if you live in certain parts of Los Angeles, you can see stranger stuff every day while walking to the store. But people in the Midwest must have been questioning their belief in God when first Eric Maynor of the Oklahoma City Thunder, and then the Giants’ Brian Wilson strutted their stuff on the red carpet at the ESPY Awards on Wednesday.
The question is, which of these choices most offended the Fashion Gods? The shoes resemble something a Spider-Man villain might where (I’m thinking The Lizard). Or, you know, if the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz were gay.
And Wilson’s Spandex body tuxedo? Just thank The Maker that Prince Fielder wasn’t wearing it.
Also, this just in: Serena Williams has a crush on Justin Bieber.
Thunder Guard Eric Maynor Wears The Worst Shoes In The History Of Shoes [Ted Williams Head]
Brian Wilson’s Spandex Tuxedo At ESPYs [Huffington Post]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found