Jul 13, 2011, 5:31 PM EST
As you know, David and Victoria Beckham welcomed Harper Seven Beckham into the world earlier this week. And in case you were afraid that the bundle of joy would be stuck in one of her brothers’ old hand-me-down strollers, fear not. Nothing but the best for the littlest Beckham.
Victoria preordered an iCandy Peach stroller in time for it to be delivered to the house before she was born early Sunday morning. But get this…
While the stroller comes in three colors (sweet pea, black jack and tomato), I’m told that Victoria made sure hers was a one-of-a-kind by having iCandy create a custom Peach in the same shade of lilac that her mom used to decorate her U.K. baby shower.
From their web site:
The Peach is meant to be a more lightweight option than the pear stroller — its chassis is only 19lbs. (with wheels and shopping basket). Much lighter than the pear stroller. It’s easier to fold, too — you can basically do it with one hand! The Icandy Peach has full separate carrycots, which is great. So you can use the stroller seat or the bassinet just with a quick click.
For $900 I expect a motor and airbags.
I had high hopes of photos of Beckham and Prince William racing their babies around the grounds of Buckingham Palace, but at this rate the age difference will be too great.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found