Jul 10, 2011, 8:28 AM EDT
Last Friday was the one-year anniversary of Lebron James infamous decision to take his talents to South Beach, now that moment will be etched in time with a trading card memento of that moment from Upper Deck.
CNBC’s Darren Rovell recently sent out this Lockerz picture of the card that was featured in the 2011 set called Goodwin Champions which features different artists depictions of different individuals in the world of sports, politics, and other walks of life .
Some of the other athletes featured in the set include: Mia Hamm and Nolan Ryan. The set is currently being sold in stores and online, so you can try and get your hands on that Lebron card before it leaves shelves for South Beach or until Dan Gilbert tries to bad-mouth it on Twitter.
The Decision Trading Card [SportsGrid]
Upper Deck Releases 2011 Goodwin Champions Set [Upper Deck Blog]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games