Jul 10, 2011, 12:31 PM EST
Clearly, most sports fans are guilty of screaming at their television set after a game or play doesn’t go their way. However, the below video proves you are never too old to still be yelling at your television set.
The below clip features an old Argentinian man watching a soccer match between River Plate take on Belgrano as River Plate needed to win to avoid relegation to the second tier league for the first time in their history. Sadly, River Plate lost the game and this man lost his mind:
Clearly, it was nice of his kids to film these sort of memories but watch out, he might have his revenge in the near future.
I Don’t Know Much Spanish But I Can Tell This Guy Is Pissed [Flopping Out]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found