Jul 8, 2011, 2:11 PM EDT
For all you kids out there about to take your first driving test, here’s a question you should ask yourselves: At the first sign of trouble on the road, do I mash the gas pedal, curl into the fetal position and cover my eyes? If so, may I suggest the bus? That’s the best bet for ‘Pim’ here, who recently won first place on the reality show Who Is The Worst Driver In The Netherlands? with a spectacular display of driving ineptness not usually found outside of a Windermere, Fla., gated community.
So many great things to note here:
- No one was seriously injured.
- The show’s host, Ruben Nicolai, was standing to the side of that car that Pim plowed into, and was knocked over.
- Notice how Pim just panics, lets go of the wheel and seems to say “you’re on your own, car.”
- Placing a bad driver at the wheel with two chatty female passengers? I see no way that could end badly.
- When Pim exited the vehicle and began running, I expected him to continue on into the woods. Subsequent news report: “He was last seen living with badgers.”
Holland’s worst driver contestant runs down TV host [Metro UK]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found