Jul 8, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
Fisher Frude has been breaking mutton since he was just a baby — which was about four years ago, it appears. Here he is at the Laramie Jubilee Days Junior Bull Riding event on Tuesday in Laramie, Wyo., but that’s no bull. Mutton bustin’ has been a popular event at rodeos for decades.
Associated Press photo by Andy Carpenian of the Laramie Boomerang, my go-to source for all mutton-related news. Full disclosure: the “Abandon sheep” headline idea is from the San Francisco Chronicle.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming