Jul 7, 2011, 12:46 PM EST
We had all been wondering why Germany censored the version of this video that we showed you on Tuesday, and now … we’re still wondering. What the hell, Germany? You’ve never seen a sports bra before? It happened following Sweden’s 1-0 victory over North Korea in group play of the Women’s World Cup on Saturday, as Josefine Öqvist exchanged her jersey for a t-shirt worn by some guy in the crowd (not a good trade for her).
The original video had a black bar over the upper portion of Öqvist’s toros, because God forbid German children should see a sports bra. It’s much better for them to imagine that she was wearing nothing at all, I suppose.
In the U.S. we call this doing a Chastain, and splash it across the front page of every newspaper.
And now on Sprockets … Josefine Öqvist photos!
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found