Jul 6, 2011, 4:12 PM EST
… if you’re really dead, that is.
Barry Bremen, who was kicked off of the field in the 1986 All-Star Game by Tommy Lasorda, posed as a Cowboys cheeerleader, dressed as an umpire and even accepted an Emmy, has passed away at the age of 64.
Michigan man who crashed Emmys, All-Star Games, dies [NBC Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found