Jul 3, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
If you have been following the athletic endeavours of Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco during the NFL Lockout, he has tried out for Major League Soccer’s Sporting Kansas City and rode a bull for charity at a PBR event in Georgia.
Now, Mr. Ochocinco has decided that he wanted to try his hand at NASCAR and was recently at the Atlanta Motor Speedway to take some practice laps with NASCAR driver Jeff Burton and received a tutorial on how pit crews work:
So how did it compare with riding a 1,500 pound bull?:
“This ranks right up there with the bull riding, man,” said Ochocinco. “It’s not until you actually get in a car with these guys, like today with Jeff Burton, that you realize how dangerous this sport is and the amount of skill it takes to run out there with other drivers.
NFL Star Chad Ochocinco Takes A Ride With Jeff Burton [Speedway Media]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found