Jul 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
This is hilarious: Mike Francesa is tucking in to a half pint of chocolate ice cream when he suddenly realizes that the YES Network simulcast camera is on. What? I can’t be filmed eating a frozen treat. It might make me look like George Costanza at the U.S. Open!
“Hey buddy, they’ve got a new invention. Its called a napkin.”
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
What you missed while being carjacked by raccoons …
- Maybe “The Steve Irwin of Eastwood” is not the best nickname to have if you work with poisonous snakes.
- Boris Becker still doesn’t play well on grass.
- Not a good week for Birmingham City.
- I see absolutely no way this can end badly.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
“I’m a raccoon, tipping over your garbage and eating through your electrical wires. Call All State Insurance when mayhem strikes.”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found