Jun 24, 2011, 6:07 PM EDT
[Dave Barry Blog] Everybody’s gone surfin’. Everybody.
- Glen Davis Believes Every Athlete, Including LeBron James, Can Benefit From a Sports Psychologist. [Sports Radio Interviews]
- Jan Vesely Makes Out With Girlfriend After Being Picked in 2011 NBA Draft. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
- Maris’ 61st home run feat gets bobblehead treatment. [River City Rascals]
- Tito Ortiz would have you believe he has won a fight since 2006. [Deuce of Davenport]
Blogdome made from 100 percent USDA beef: not a speck of cereal. Contact: Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found