Jun 16, 2011, 4:02 PM EDT
Have you and the wife been thinking about snipping the old fertility cords but you just can’t seem to find the motivation needed to go through an operation that gives you useless testicles? Well then you’re in luck, because a Dallas area urologist is offering the chance to win a signed basketball from the NBA Champions to a lucky victim of his vasectomy. Even Mark Cuban has jumped aboard the vasectomy bandwagon, tweeting out, “No strings attached here, literally. Consider this special offer an opportunity to “trade in your balls.”
Tell me why I need this, Dr. Mitch!
“Dirk winning the series with the flu is more painstaking than having this procedure,” Dr. Mitch said. “The vasectomy is less than half an hour, including anesthetic, is virtually painless, and has a quick two-day recovery period. Although the Finals are over, a signed basketball by the 2011 NBA Champs might make the recuperating process a little easier.”
But don’t worry, even if you don’t win, you win! Dr. Mitch, who moonlights as a marketing genius in his spare time, is also giving away his ‘Sport Snip Recovery Package’ which includes wings, sports snacks, beverages and, of course, the cliche bag of frozen peas. Plus you’ll never have to worry about knocking up your woman ever again. So if she gets pregnant, you’ll know something’s up. How’s that for peace of mind?
The best marketing program yet [Lewp's Weblog]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found