Jun 14, 2011, 4:51 PM EST
Tuesday Blogdome: [Sports Radio Interviews] Charles Barkley on WIP, Philadelphia: “Listen, LeBron is a really good dude who has not made a bunch of very good of statements in the last year. The thing that has really bothered me about this team is they would never admit they made any mistakes. Dwyane [Wade] is a great guy and LeBron [James] is a great guy, but they actually don’t think they’ve done anything wrong. That’s what makes me laugh about this whole scenario.
“These owners are batting down the hatches and they are going for it. I’m going to be honest with you; I would be surprised if we played basketball next year. I think this is just me now. I don’t have no inside info. I think what’s going to happen is once we start missing games and it starts creeping. I think they are going to say ‘You know what let’s don’t play this year.’ That’s just my personal opinion because I think last time  it was so negative when we played 40-50 games.”
- Finish The Job, LeBron: Go Heel. [Deuce of Davenport]
- 2011 LOL NBA Finals Game 6: Special Extended Cut. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
Blogdome can be found at the Gem Saloon most afternoons between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. Contact: Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found