Jun 10, 2011, 11:01 AM EDT
A recent study rated Germans as the least humorous nationality, and you can’t really disprove those findings with Flula Borg, the Bavarian-born DJ/TV personality/Dirk Nowitzki fan who enjoys playing on YouTube. Here’s Flula dissing the Miami Heat in his unique Flula way, which includes the declaration: “Miami Heat stay home! Netflix.” Also: “Chris Bosh: here inside, poo-poo time!”
Dirk Nowitzki: He plays good, like an iPod.
Borat is in no particular danger of being replaced at this time.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte