Jun 8, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
[The Score] The blogosphere is all abuzz with rumours that Kim Kardashian — socialite, celebutante, reality TV star, sex tape star, ex-Reggie Bush main squeeze and wife-to-be of New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries — cheated on Hump with New England Patriots safety Bret Lockett. For her part, Kardashian has denied the allegations and threatened legal action against In Touch, who first broke the story.
(If you’re an avid football fan, yet still couldn’t pick Bret Lockett out of a line-up, don’t worry. You’re not out of the loop. His career numbers explain why you’ve never heard of him.)
It turns out that Bret Lockett isn’t just a football player, he’s also a rapper. A very, very bad rapper.
- It’s hot in Texas, so why the black jerseys? [Lewp's Weblog]
- Maurice Clarett: ‘You are treated like a celebrity. It’s not a Terrelle Pryor problem. It’s just a culture of the whole system.’ [Sports Radio Interviews]
- Is Announcer Mark Jackson Golden State’s Savior Or Another Bad Decision? [Outside the Boxscore]
- Matt Kemp: ‘We need more fans.’ [Vin Scully Is My Homeboy]
Blogdome never had sex with that woman! Contact: Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Sharks pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- Spurs survive Grizzlies' late run, win in OT
- PHT: Bruins rally in third, put Rangers in 3-0 hole
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- GTC: Garcia offers Tiger 'fried chicken' for dinner
- HBT: Angels' Trout hits for cycle against Mariners