May 31, 2011, 3:45 PM EST
So I suppose this is one more thing we can blame on the Mets. Remember a couple weeks back when we showed you the Mets fan wearing the creepy crying baby mask in the 11th inning of another loss against the Marlins? Yeah, disturbing. Created by this guy, we found out that the mask was available for $200 on his site. But perhaps he owes the Mets an advertising fee, because now they’re up to $250, and he’s hawking them on a YouTube video.
Caution: the Egads! factor is strong with this.
Ah yes, nothing moves a product like a song by Ray Stevens.
Baby head masks [Toxel]
Beseiged Mets fans roll out shuddersome crying baby mask [Off the Bench]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found