May 26, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
The Daily Show is a rerun, so let’s go over to TBS and see what Conan O’Brien is doing on … bloody hell. I’ve said it many times: lizard comedy is the best kind of comedy. It’s also true that sometimes those things have a mind of their own.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
What you missed while going through the McDonald’s drive-thru …
- New York Senate votes to approve Mixed Martial Arts.
- Planking: It’s spread to Taiwan.
- Dick Vitale’s modest proposal: Penn State should hire Bobby Knight.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
“Don’t worry, we’ll catch them. I’ve put out an all-points bulle … hey! Where’s my wallet?”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found