May 23, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
I would move fast before all of the female bodybuilders are gone. Here’s Eulalia Santos of the International Federation of Body Builders, whose physique is certainly not chemically enhanced in any way … she toned herself with nothing but a healthy diet and the Suzanne Somers Thighmaster, from what I hear.
More female bodybuilders here, because it’s Monday and you’re single. Form an orderly line, gentlemen.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
What you missed while making that tough decision on where to send your child to primary school …
- Vancouver’s Keith Ballard hip-checks San Jose’s Jamie McGinn. “Ballard has a low-skating style. Yes, and McGinn has a high-flying style.
- Impressive ninja exit from a rolling jeep. Ta-da!
- The Bears’ Garrett Wolfe was just trying to put a little something away in case there’s no NFL season.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
Well, if you’re going to make yourself a man cave, you might as well go all the way.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Sharks pull even with Kings
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm
- PBT: Grizzlies figuring out Spurs after Game 2
- PBT: Spurs survive Grizzlies' late run, win in OT