May 23, 2011, 10:06 AM EDT
So Manny Pacquiao is afraid of needles and condoms? Pac Man has been a politician for exactly a year now, so he figured it was high time he did something controversial. He now respectfully asks that you throw away your condoms. He says that it’s a sin to use them, and is joining with the Catholic Church in backing the opposition to a bill in the Philippines that would mandate government support for contraceptives. Pacquiao was elected in May, 2010 to the House of Representatives.
“God said, ‘Go out and multiply.’ He did not say, just have two or three kids,” Pacquiao said.
“It’s sinful to use condoms and commit abortion,” he said and when questioned about overpopulation said “my parents were poor… they had four children, it was very difficult but we persevered.”
Or, as it says in the bible: Sex without condoms: what could possibly go wrong?
In my opinion it’s a greater sin not to fight Floyd Mayweather.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found