May 23, 2011, 1:48 PM EST
Oh Oscar, Oscar, Oscar … cheating on your wife, and blaming it on drug abuse? That’s either the worst thing ever done, or the most brilliant. At any rate, Arnold Schwarzenegger has just sent you the FTD Pick-Me-Up Bouquet for taking some of the heat off of him. TMZ is reporting that De La Hoya, who checked himself into rehab last month for drinking and cocaine use, is saying that the substance abuse facilitated his infidelity. While technically that could be true, I wouldn’t call it an excuse, exactly. The big question is, is the wife buying it?
In my opinion he should have gone back to the Photoshop Defense.
Oscar voluntarily checked himself into a treatment facility in California for substance abuse issues a few weeks ago. Oscar has told friends he does not believe he hit bottom, but checked himself into rehab before things got totally out of control.
As one source put it … Oscar has had fidelity issues and it seems to correlate with substance abuse … and that’s a matter he’s dealing with in rehab.
I’m disappointed that Oscar didn’t choose the sex rehab option, because it’s been a while since we’ve have a good media stakeout.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found