May 23, 2011, 10:50 AM EDT
It’s a good thing the world didn’t end as scheduled on Saturday, because then I never would have seen this: Cam Newton grabbing a mic and singing along to Justin Bieber. (And if that didn’t trigger the Apocalypse, what would?). Should the Carolina Panthers be concerned that their No. 1 pick was crooning “Baby, baby, baby ohhhh!” over the weekend?
This was something called the Panini NFL Rookie Card Shoot, and with this video they got their money’s worth, I reckon.
Another graphic example of what can happen if NFL players aren’t sent back to work soon.
Cam Newton Sings Justin Bieber’s “Baby” During Trading Card Shoot [Outside the Boxscore]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found