May 10, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Arkansas Razorback WR Quinta Funderburk’s on-again, off-again love affair with football seems to be on again, in a big way. Here’s the haircut he went with to take his girlfriend to her senior prom, and it’s a shame this thing will be covered with a football helmet this year. Next time I go in for a haircut, I’m ordering “the Funderburk.” See you in 48 hours.
Hope that guy seated in the background hasn’t been waiting all this time.
But it’s not like this is the first time Funderburk has commissioned a wild haircut. Here’s one from his freshman year of high school.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
Welcome to Monowi, Neb., — population you …
- Finally, a remote that doubles as a bottle opener. My man cave is complete.
- Upon further review, LeBron James is very sorry for using that word he thought was perfectly fine 24 hours ago.
- Dennis Rodman’s jersey to be retired at nudie bar. Expect this to be the first of a national tour.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
You do not want to be a human pinata so close to Cinco de Mayo.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead