May 3, 2011, 1:09 PM EDT
I’m not exactly sure when it all started to go wrong for the Lakers on Monday night, but losing a 16-point lead must have had a dramatic tipping point … gah! I think I found it. That’s Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly reenacting deleted scenes from Talladega Nights, apparently.
When the series swings to Dallas, somehow I don’t think we’ll see Trace Adkins and Chuck Norris doing this.
Aren’t we glad we don’t live in LA? [Lewp's Weblog]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found