May 3, 2011, 6:32 PM EST
Hail Mary. Er, I mean Alexa. Your first surprise is that former Boston College quarterback Doug Flutie is almost 50. Your second is that his daughter, Alexa, has been chosen as a member of the New England Patriots cheerleading team. She’s a former Miss Massachusetts, as if you didn’t know. Of course you also know Tony LaRussa’s daughter, Bianca, earned a spot on the Raiderettes last week.
Which one is Alexa in this photo? I’m having trouble.
I’m also wondering if bull riding was one of the prerequisites. The video below is said to be of Alexa, according to Barstool Sports.
Meet the 2011 Patriots Cheerleaders [Boston.com]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found