Apr 27, 2011, 4:47 PM EDT
It has been a rough few days for former Randers FC coach Ove Christensen. His team lost two matches in a row by a combined score of 8-1. After a 4-0 loss to Brondby on Monday, the Danish soccer manager unleashed his frustration on a reporter.
Christensen was asked whether he would remain the coach. He responded by telling the reporter that he can’t be expected to answer his “stupid questions” and smacked him in the arm. He was fired one day later. [Huffington Post]
- Less is more. A lot more. I haven’t heard anyone’s take on the brand new ESPN crew covering Thursday’s draft. It appears that this is my job to alert the unaware public. … [The Pine Riders]
- ‘The Fighter’ real-life mom dies. [TMZ]
- Rex Ryan’s new book sounds like fun [Rumors & Rants]
- David Stern on an NBA Lockout, First Round Playoff Series, Mark Cuban, and the What the Future Holds for the Association. [Sports Radio Interviews]
Blogdome is brought to you in living color, on NBC. Contact: Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?