Apr 25, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
“OK, that’s a pretty tricky lie, you’ve landed in the rough I’m afraid … I’d recommend a five-iron. Oh, and also don’t forget that we’re playing golf later.”
This news comes from Indonesia, where the ladies of the evening are also the caddies of the daytime. Evidently a group of caddies at a resort in Kulai, Malaysia are lugging bags for golfers during the day, then working as hookers — with many of the same golfers as clients — by night. Does one tip cover both? As many as 26 women may have been involved, say immigration authorities. Ha. Just try and play a round of golf at that resort now. The caddies are all over 75 years old.
“The women usually work as caddies at the resort during the day and then prostitute themselves to golfers during the night.
“All the female caddies were detained during the operation conducted at about 8am at the resort,” he said, adding that the women were aged between 21 and 46.
If Richard Lewis finished this post: “I don’t know. I’ve got problems. My wife complains because at night as we’re getting ready for intimacy, I now have a tendency to yell “fore!” just before I begin. It’s a real blow to my self esteem when she posts a sign above the bed that reads “No mulligans.” She cut me off; or to be accurate, she’s letting me come back gradually. I just went out and bought Nintendo Wii Foreplay 2011.”
Caddies by day, callgirls by night [Yahoo News]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found