Apr 25, 2011, 3:42 PM EDT
Great moments in Fail: First of all, I’m pretty sure Ryan Braun isn’t going to call. But just about everyone else with a phone will. When Fox Sports Wisconsin broadcast this crowd shot, suddenly this lady’s phone began ringing nonstop … and the funniest part was, she had no idea why. “It seemed like a good idea at the time,” was her sheepish explanation to a Fox reporter.
Wait, did I say Braun wasn’t going to call? Check out the end of the video. Awesome.
Yes, you saw it too: In a second burst of brilliance, our young lady announces when she’s going to turn her phone back on. Please make a note of it.
By the way, this is how to correctly propose to Ryan Braun. Thank you.
Brewers fan puts her phone number on a sign [Flopping Out]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found