Apr 21, 2011, 6:11 PM EDT
Charlie Sheen is in Atlanta for his Violent
Stinkbomb Torpedo of Truth show, so he thought he’d stop in at Georgia Tech and take a little BP with the baseball team (the women’s softball team had fled). The Atlanta Journal Constitution has details.
(Sheen) showed up to work out with Georgia Tech’s baseball team for nearly three hours on Thursday afternoon. It was arranged through a mutual friend of Tech baseball coach Danny Hall.
“He was very engaging, about as nice you he could be,” Tech spokesman Dean Buchan said. “He interacted with our players and coaches. I think he had a good time in the batting cage. He came close to hitting one out. He hit about six right up to the wall, but couldn’t quite punch it over.”
It all apparently was too much, however, as Charlie yfrogged this scene in the Yellow Jackets’ training room afterward. You know you’re gonna have to disinfect that table, right?
Oh, and Todd Zeile was there too.
And, the first comment to the Journal-Constitution story is in:
Good grief, how embarrassing for Georgia Tech. — Colin Kaepernick for Heisman, April 21st, 2011, 6:43 pm
Charlie Sheen takes BP with Georgia Tech’s baseball team [Atlanta Journal-Constitution]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found