Apr 16, 2011, 12:21 PM EDT
You’d think someone with the name “Dickie” would be better at avoiding phallic puns but alas, college basketball’s creepy uncle and diaper-dandy enthusiast Dick Vitale just can get enough of Alex Rodriguez’s package. It’s the best package in sports. If there’s one thing Dick Vitale knows, it’s sports. And packages. And damn, does he love A-Rod’s. Blows every other sports package out of the water, it does.
Apparently after receiving more than a few responses from his Twitter followers re: the double entendre he was unknowingly engaging, Vitale was less than amused. Get your minds out of the gutter, baby!
Hmm, A-Rod’s package being associated with the gutter? Where have I heard that one before?
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games
- PFT: Crabtree reportedly tears achilles, out for year
- HBT: Soriano calls out Harper after blown save
- PHT: Sharks take Game 4, pull even with Kings
- Play Video: Spurs take a commanding 2-0 lead
- Play Video: An early whistle takes goal away from Kings
- Play Video: Kerr: LeBron vs. Jordan comes down to rings
- Play Video: Highlights: Sharks even series with Kings
- Play Video: Phil Jackson compares MJ and Kobe
- Play Video: Highlights: Bruins comeback to win Game 3