Mar 29, 2011, 1:19 PM EST
Of course he did.
Noticing that a deadly venomous cobra had escaped from its reptile enclosure, the Bronx Zoo snapped into action … and created a Twitter account for it (56,241 followers so far). Among recent musings by the errant serpent:
I agree with Brett Favre. Snakes should be set free!
Ha. Of course we’re assuming that it wasn’t actually the Bronx Zoo which set up the Twitter page … they have more important things to do, presumably. But the only Twitter account that the cobra is following is: The Bronx Zoo. So you have to wonder.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found