Mar 14, 2011, 5:48 PM EST
Bully victims, this one goes out to you. Casey Heynes, the big kid in the red shirt pictured here, was being taunted by a smaller, aggressive kid. In the video below, you see the kid punch Casey in the face, then continue to punch and torment him until … what’s this? Is that Casey’s entrance music I hear? Yep, the bigger kid finally gets fed up and body-slams the little twerp into the pavement. Enjoy:
YouTube has been busily taking down this video all day, but the one above should work. here’s another non-YouTube version.
Believe it or not, Casey was suspended for this. From various message boards, I’m seeing that he got four days, while the bully got 22 days. That’s not confirmed, however. As you can see, after Casey pulverized his tormentor, another, bigger bully stepped in to get in a little trash talking. Nice. Australia, is there any way we can push you further out to sea?
Anyway, Casey’s supporters have started a Facebook page, calling it Casey the Punisher (322 members as of now). Some very lively comments over there. And just wait until Jason “Mayhem” Miller hears about this.
Little Zangief: Casey Haynes unloads on bully [NowPublic]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found