Mar 9, 2011, 12:35 PM EST
How did it come to this? The answer is unclear. All we know is that Tom Brady and wife Gisele Bundchen headed down to Rio for Carnival, and then all hell broke loose. Brady was spotted wearing a ponytail. A bikini-clad Gisele frolicked on a parade float. Ronaldinho was somehow involved. And then, cameras caught Brady dancing to the hot salsa beat. He’s a white guy from California … is this legal?
Too late; the Brady Dance Craze has hit our shores, like a Macarena Hurricane. Here’s Comcast SportsNet D.C. anchor Michael Jenkins becoming hypnotized by Brady Dance, on live TV. Somebody help him!
Michael Jenkins has a Tom Brady dance party [DC Sports Bog]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found