Mar 7, 2011, 11:22 AM EDT
Charlie Sheen has found a new home with Mark Cuban’s HDNet channel, although no details have been released so far. In fact, no one knows the format of the show, except perhaps Sheen himself. Personally, I’m hoping for a cooking show.
Cuban launched his channel in 2001 as the first national network to broadcast all of its programming in 1080i high-definition.
Cuban said Sunday a decision of whether to make it a reality show, a talk show or something else will be up to Sheen.
Cuban described Sheen as “somebody that everybody has a whole lot of interest in who is doing some interesting things, to say the least.
Other than that, I can’t say a whole lot about it.”
It’s only one of the ways that Sheen is preparing to cash in on his recent internet fame. Are you ready, for instance, for Charlie Sheen Quotes Ringtones for your Android phone?
Meanwhile, in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., at the Braves-Mets game:
Charlie Sheen Could Have Show On HDNet, Mark Cuban Channel [Huffington Post]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires