Mar 2, 2011, 10:07 AM EST
Here we are at the 2011 UDA College Nationals cheerleading competition, where the University of Memphis squad has just learned that it has taken the championship in the Hip Hop 1A Division. You’d imagine that a celebration was in order, but, my God … cheerleader Marina Barrett nearly takes out six of her teammates with a seizure-like reaction that far overshadows anything the team did in the routine. Ha. Was she accidentally tasered?
Watch as it takes a second or two for the news to reach her brain, then, keep all extremities away from the crazy lady!
Thanks to Ted Williams’ Head.
Here’s the actual winning routine:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found