Feb 28, 2011, 1:33 PM EDT
Link right here of Charlie Sheen live, talking with TMZ from his home in Malibu. I’m bringing this up because he’s wearing an SF Giants cap, which is both awesome and disturbing.
“I don’t have ‘burnout’ in my gearbox. I just have ‘go.’ “
“It’s a war. It’s on. The scoreboard doesn’t lie at the end of the game. You all will have some apologizing to do.”
I think the Giants have a couple of great ideas for a 2011 team motto.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found