Feb 28, 2011, 11:01 AM EST
As the Charlie Sheen Unreality Tour enters its second week — perhaps it will come through your town! — things took an unexpected turn as Charlie suddenly busted out an Allen Iverson quote on The Today Show. By the way, if you want a pretty complete rundown of recent Sheenisms — greater entertainment you are not likely to find — check out Tim Goodman’s Twitter page (scroll down a bit for the deliciousness). Anyway, on with the Iverson reference:
The troubled actor was answering a question about whether he had ever missed a day of work on “Two And A Half Men,” which is inexplicably a hit series. Sheen replied that he had never missed a day that cost anybody any money. “I missed practice. To quote the great Allen Iverson, ‘we talkin’ about practice’,” said Sheen.
Here’s Iverson’s now-classic “We talkin’ about practice, man” quotes from 2006.
By the way, keep watching the video clip for when Sheen takes a swing at Will & Grace for no apparent reason.
It would be a perfect world, I think, if Sheen quit acting and became the owner of an NBA franchise. Preferably of a team in Mark Cuban’s division.
Charlie Sheen quotes Allen Iverson ‘We talkin’ about practice on Today Show [Philadelphia Daily News]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found