Feb 17, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
With Donald Trump expressing interest in buying the Mets — the New York Post went as far as to write that he might be moving into CitiField soon — it’s a good time to think of ways the team can profit off of its prospective new owner. If the Dodgers could make money selling Manny Ramirez wigs, the Mets would be unwise to ignore The Donald’s do.
Trump wigs in the souvenir stands would be a must, but I further propose this: You know how the Giants have a huge Coke bottle in center field with a slide in the middle? Make one of those in the shape of Trump’s hair. Call it Donald Trump’s Wild Ride. Better yet, and to ward off lawsuits, Mr. Met could slide down the giant Trump wig after every home run. Oh no, it’s a large gust of wind … Mr. Met! He’s headed for Beechhurst!
In that spirit, we present some photographs of courageous Donald Trump hair escape attempts. This could be your new Mets owner, folks!
Well, there’s always President.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found