Feb 17, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
What you missed after taking the law into your own hands.
- The Lakers were 11.5-point favorites at Cleveland on Wednesday, and I think by now we all know what happened. But how many times has an NBA team lost this season after being favored by 11.5 points or more? Answer: Only 5. And three of those have been by the Lakers. According to RJ Bell of Pregame.com, the Lakers also lost after being 13-point favorites against the Kings on Jan. 28, and also were 12-point favorites in a loss to the Bucks on Dec. 21. The Magic (14-point favorites vs. Raptors; 12-point favorites vs. Pistons) are the only other team to lose 11.5-or-greater games.
- You killed the Auburn trees at Toomer’s Corner! You bastards!
- Fedor Emelianenko blames UFC loss to Antonio Silva on hypnosis.
- Ron Artest gets call from Jesus, tweets about it.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
Those dolphins are witnesses! I must kill them too!
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found