Feb 9, 2011, 11:05 AM EDT
If UConn sophomore Johnny McEntee were majoring in film production, or psychology, I’d saying he was pulling an elaborate hoax. But the Huskies’ backup quarterback is just a sociology major, and these trick shots look real. Especially impressive is the throw from the cheap seats in Gampel Pavilion into the basketball hoop.
How many takes for each shot? Well, it’s the offseason … could be thousands.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found