Feb 8, 2011, 11:50 AM EDT
According to Bill Zwecker at the Chicago Sun-Times, Alex Rodriguez was so upset at the Super Bowl shot of him being fed popcorn by girlfriend Cameron Diaz that he made Fox promise to keep the cameras off of him for the rest of the game. Zwecker:
“He really went ballistic — thinking the cameraman was out to get them in a paparazzi-like shot. … That’s so crazy,” said my source. “Anyone who knows anything about producing a live sports event — especially something as huge as the Super Bowl — would know that those celebrity shots are purely random.
“A-Rod, of all people, should know that.”
Making millions, dating a starlet and enjoying luxury seating at the Super Bowl? Sorry those four seconds ruined your life, A-Rod.
A-Rod turns camera shy [Chicago Sun-Times]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found