Feb 3, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
We’re gonna need more dip! (What does that even mean? Answer unclear). According to a recent survey of 1,000 singles by the social dating site Zoosk, women preferred watching the Super Bowl ahead of “spending intimate time in the bedroom.” The numbers: 73 percent of women, and only 50 percent of men, wanted to watch the game over having sex on that day. My question: Why are those the only two choices? From Julie Spira’s column in the Huffington Post:
The Zoosk poll also reflected that 57% of dating singles were getting excited about the upcoming game between the Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Of those, only 7% considered the half-time show as their favorite and 20% liked watching the commercials.
But how many enjoyed having sex during halftime while a commercial was on? Come on, Zoosk!
Actually this isn’t surprising. If you’re a member of a social networking site, your love life isn’t that hot to begin with, presumably. You can make it with some loser you found on the Internet anytime … the Super Bowl is only once a year.
And if the two occur with the same frequency, I would definitely look into it.
Super Bowl vs. Sex – A New Survey Shows Women’s Desires on Super Bowl Sunday [Huffington Post]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found