Jan 30, 2011, 9:15 AM EST
A lot of the fun of tuning into a Lakers game is checking out the Hollywood stars in attendance — the usual cast of characters from Jack Nicholson to Leo DiCaprio can all be seen in the stands, hobbing their famous knobs together and generally living the lives we all wish we could. But for too long we’ve had to wonder exactly who sits in what section — who really gets the court-side digs and who had to suffer the injustice of the 5th row? Until now.
Hollywood Reporter has pieced together a handy little seating map for the celebrity denizens of the Staples Center, from a baseline-bound Denzel Washington to a not-so close Howard Weitzman (I don’t know who that is, but I’m pretty sure he wasn’t in “Training Day”). Let’s take a look:
Well there. Now you can never say you don’t know where ICM’s Chris Silbermann gets to enjoy viewing a sweaty Pau Gasol from. How chic.
Anyways, everyone closer than Guy Oseary (really, these are famous people?) should keep an eye on their genital regions during today’s game against the Celtics, as they are sitting squarely in range for a Kevin Garnett “love-tap.” Ouch.
Meanwhile, the rest of us are just going to be waiting with baited breath for the Clippers seating chart to be released. Which side of Frankie Munoz is Penny Marshall on this year?
Lakers Games: Who Sits Where (Map) [Hollywood Reporter]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found