Jan 26, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
What’s not to like about Chicago sports fans? They’re very quick to burn their Jay Cutler jerseys, even though the QB had an MCL tear. But you’d better not touch their vintage Brian Scalabrine jerseys. Tremendous Upside Potential spotted this at the Bulls game on Saturday in the 300 level, as these gentlemen paid tribute to the Bulls’ little-used redhead with both his Celtics and Nets colors. Chicago beat Cleveland 92-79, thanks in large part to Scalabrine’s 0 points in 0 minutes of action. “DNP — coaches decision.” Long live the Veal!
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
It’s like a party in your mouth. Or, you could fill in for Rudolph on Christmas Eve …
- Worst attempt at streaking ever filmed.
- Personal coach is suing Knicks’ Allan Houston for “sabotaging” his career.
- Co-workers each have a son in the Super Bowl … one for Steelers, one for Packers.
- More on that guy who was fired from a Chicago car dealership for wearing a Packers tie. “My tie’s got nothin’ to do with my ability to sell cars.”
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
Worst thing about this hotel … all the bothersome talking pelicans.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found